African Queen Guesthouse is conveniently situated to explore the local restaurant-scene at the Noordhoek Farm Village and other attractions like Cape Point National Park, Kirstenbosch National Gardens or the vineyards of Constantia.
Directions from Cape Town Int. Airport
- Take the (N2) – West towards the City (approx. 12 km).
- Follow the left link onto the M3 (Muizenberg turn-off – South). Continue along the M3 – until the T junction at the very end of the freeway (approx. 16 km).
- At this T junction, turn right onto the M42 for a further 1,2 km and then bear left on to the M64 in the direction of Simonstown / Fish Hoek / Cape Point. It is signposted ‘Ou Kaapse weg’.
- Travel over the mountain road in the direction of Fish Hoek / Cape Point for approx 10 km.
- Take the first Noordhoek turnoff right M6 towards Hout Bay/Chapmans Peak
- Travel along this road M6 until the T junction at the end of this road and take a left.
- Then take the second street left into Sea Cottage Drive, continue along this road and turn right into Wolf Power
- Close, African Queen Guesthouse is at the end of the street.
- African Queen guesthouse address is: 11 Wolf Power Close, Noordhoek.
Directions from Camps Bay and Hout Bay
- From Hout Bay drive over the famous Chapmans Peak Drive (M6). Coming into Noordhoek keep straight and continue along the main road.
- You will pass the Noordhoek Farm Village and later the Noordhoek Veterinary on your left hand side.
- After those, turn left into Sea Cottage Drive, continue along this road and turn right into Wolf Power Close,
- African Queen Guesthouse is at the end of the street.
- African Queen Guesthouse address is: 11 Wolf Power Close, Noordhoek.